Sask Energy Star Loan Program for Air conditioning & Furnace ends soon
If you are looking for a one stop shop for all your Saskatoon Heating and Cooling services, consider JOB Heating and Air Conditioning. JOB Heating and Air Conditioning are Trusted Saskatoon Furnace, Boiler, Plumbing, Air Conditioning, and Water Heating system pros.
The Sask ENERGY STAR LOAN PROGRAM
If your Furnace or A/C are over 10 years old , they are most likely not the most energy efficient systems in your home. Furthermore, they could break down at the most inopportune times , which they usually do . Regardless, eventually you will be faced with replacing.
A good place to start is finding out the age of you air conditioning and/ or furnace unit, along with your Water heater. So what’s considered old in the heating and cooling world? If your furnace is maintained properly it can last anywhere from 16-20 years . A water heater depends on the heating source: electric – 10-12 years, gas: 6-8 years. Air-conditioners – 15-20 years. Of course, other factors come into play, these are figures based on the average.
No matter what, whether you replace them all or only need to replace 1 or 2, you will save through JOB along with potentially save on lending/interest rates. If financing is important to you – the program below offers prime + 2% (conditions apply – see below)
Prime + 2% Financing
SaskEnergy, in conjunction with SaskPower, is pleased to partner with participating SaskEnergy Network Members to offer the ENERGY STAR Loan Program. The ENERGY STAR Loan Program runs from July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2016 and offers customers financing at Prime +2% (OAC) on the purchase and installation of eligible ENERGY STAR certified equipment. This program is designed to help encourage our mutual customers to make the most energy efficient choices possible.
ENERGY STAR Loan Program details:
- Furnaces must be high efficiency natural gas with an annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) rating of 95% or higher with a brushless DC motor.
- Boilers must be high efficiency natural gas and have an annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) rating of 90% or higher.
- Air conditioners must have a SEER (seasonal energy efficiency ratio) rating of 14.5 or higher.
- ENERGY STAR certified natural gas domestic storage tank hot water heaters must have an Energy Factor (EF) of 0.67 or higher and natural gas tankless style water heaters must have a minimum EF of 0.82.
- ENERGY STAR certified ventilation systems must be certified by the Home Ventilation Institute (HVI) as a heat- or energy-recovery ventilator (HRV)
- Any other natural gas appliance that is purchased and installed in combination with any one eligible natural gas appliance listed above (i.e. all appliances are purchased and installed at the same time).
- Loans offered through participating SaskEnergy Network Members on approved credit.
This offer applies to residential equipment installed in customer’s residence only.
The building or property where the unit is installed must be located in Saskatchewan.
Maximum loan per customer is $15,000.
Maximum term is 5 years, loan deferrals are not applicable.
Offer ends June 30, 2016. Some restrictions apply.
Current prime + 2% rate is 4.70%**.
Standard loan rates apply to equipment outside of the special offer guidelines.
Full details are available through your participating SaskEnergy Network Member.
**Prime rate subject to change without notice
JOB Heating and Air are Trusted Saskatoon Air conditioning and Furnace Professionals