Saskatoon Furnace Repair
Looking for Saskatoon Furnace Repair?
Feel free to see how we compare to the others. Send over any quotes or estimates and we’ll try our best to do better. If we cannot, we’ll let you know right away. Give us a call anytime at 306.683.4328 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although we specialize in Lennox furnaces and are your preferred Saskatoon Lennox Furnace Repair company, we can inspect and repair almost any furnace. We do not service oil, diesel or electric furnaces, but give us a call and we’ll help you find someone who can!
Looking for Saskatoon Furnace Repair? Here are some Tips.
Gas Furnace Produces No Heat
1. Thermostat set too low and not calling for heat
2. Thermostat not working
3. Circuit breaker or fuse controlling the furnace is tripped or blown
4. Natural gas or propane control valve is closed
5. Pilot light is out (non-electronic ignition)
6. Hot Surface Ignition electronic ignition problem
7. Intermittent Pilot electronic ignition problem
1. Check that thermostat is in heat mode and has appropriate temperature setting
2. Try moving dial setting up or down a few degrees
3. Clean contacts in thermostat if it is a non-digital type
4. Reset tripped circuit breaker
5. Replace blown fuse
6. Relight standing pilot light
“Your Comfort is Our Concern!”